Shop, sell and donate for a good cause!
SHOP- Browse listings that support Oaks Indian Mission
SELL- Donate 1-100% of your sale to Oaks Indian Mission
DONATE- Make an immediate donation through Pay Pal
eBay Giving Works listings on average tend to sell more often with more bids and at higher final prices. You can support Oaks Indian Mission by participating in the eBay Giving Works Program. In the Spirit of giving, eBay rewards your generosity by offering eBay Giving Works fee credit.
Please visit http://givingworks.ebay.com
to sign up today and thanks for helping us continue our work here at Oaks Indian Mission!
1801 Society Membership & Financial Donations
The Board of Directors is pleased to extend an invitation to become a member of the 1801 Society. The 1801 Society is a very special community of friends who, through their leadership of giving, assist The Oaks Indian Mission in the care of Native American children and providing many needed community services to these children. The 1801 Society gets its name from the long history of concern for native american children, Oaks Indian Mission was founded in 1801.
By accepting this invitation, you will become part of a historic ministry to Native American people that is over two hundred years old. A membership banquet dinner is held each year to thank our 1801 members and each member receives an personalized arrowhead plaque. Become part of this distinguished history of concern for Native American children!
You may make a one-time donation or a monthly, quarterly, or annual pledge.
The 1801 Society Membership levels are:
- Gold Arrow Circle - $1,000.00 or more annually
- Silver Arrow Circle - $500.00 or more annually
- Bronze Arrow Circle - $300.00 or more annually
While the Oaks constantly provides the highest quality care possible, the needs of the children are constant and, unfortunately, grow on a daily basis. Your financial support can make a difference in the life of a child that needs you. Please use comment page to designate funds.
Would you consider fulfilling the cost for one year, one month, one week, or one day for one child this year? The following is the breakdown of costs per child In 2011:
- Per Year: $22,129.44
- Per Month: $ 1,844.16
- Per Week: $ 425.58
- Per Day: $ 60.63
Contributions can be made by mail, over the phone or on this website by clicking the Donate button since is optimized with the best host from the worlds most popular hosts
. Your contribution, no matter how large or small, is greatly appreciated.
Simply click on the "Donate" button on this page to make your pledge.
Thank you for you consideration!
Are you a Thrivent Member?
Do you have Thrivent Choice Dollars you would like to designate to a worthy 501 (c)(3)?
Please consider designating them to Oaks Indian Mission.
By designating your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Oaks Indian Mission you can help support our mission to help native children to lead and serve.
Choice Dollars designated during the calendar year can be directed until March 31 of the following year.
For example, you can direct Choice Dollars designated to you in 2014 until March 31, 2015.
Designate Your Choice Dollars:
- Visit www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice.
- Scroll down and click on the "Get Started" button in the "How do I direct my designated Choice Dollars" box.
- Log in and enter your ID and password. (Click on "register" if you haven't yet registered on Thrivent.com)
- Look for you Choice Dollars to direct on the right side of the screen.
- Search the catalog of organizations to find the organization you want to select.
- Click on "Direct Now" to direct your designated Choice Dollars.
Thank you for your continued support of Oaks Indian Mission
- Call 1-800-847-4836 and when prompted, say "Thrivent Choice".
- Press 1 to direct Choice Dollars or Press 2 to hear the Thrivent Choice program terms and conditions. (If prompted, say or enter your phone number and date of birth).
- A representative will assist you to direct your Choice Dollars.