By God’s grace, partnering with Christian communities & Tribal nations, prepares Native children to lead and serve.
The Oaks Indian Mission is proud of the many services that are provided to our Native children. Like our mission statement says above, we want our children to be prepared! Our staff use several tools in creating paths for the children.
- A loving home atmosphere.
- A Spiritual foundation with consistent worship and opportunities for Bible study.
- Cherokee culture and language classes.
- Off-campus recreation including swimming, hiking, camping, sporting events and educational field trips.
- A Student Life Center utilized for recreation and Life Skills Programs.
- Personal finance skills.
- An after-school tutoring program.
- Case Management addressing individual needs.
- Individual, group and family counseling.
- Extra-curricular activities such as team sports, band, FFA and academic clubs.
- A summer work program.
- Leadership training.